In times highly characterized by profound challenges worldwide, when humans need to be more aware of their actions’ impact on the environment and society, our conference took a step forward and oriented toward implementing sustainable changes.
Strongly promoting sustainability and digitalization, our conference is proud to announce the introduction of an innovative approach in providing conference certificates.
2022 marks the introduction of the conference certificate as NFT (optionally).
Interested participants in obtaining their certificate as NFT are kindly asked to send a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
We respectfully inform you that NFTs are required to be used only with an electronic wallet, that would not be provided by the conference.
Please find below more details regarding the presentation method depending on the category you choosed:
Participants will have 20 minutes to present their paper. In this time slot they can receive questions and have discussions on the topic of their presentation.
- The conference presentations will be scheduled within online parallel sessions using Zoom conferencing platform.
- Online Presentation PowerPoint Template
- Participants registered with online presentation (presenters) will be automatically invited (by receiving a link and a password) to the conference sessions where their presentation is programmed.
- Other participants, who are not scheduled to present during a certain time slot, may opt to participate to one of the parallel sessions.
- During the conference, participants are kindly required to attend a certain activity 5 minutes before the starting time. Please enter your conference room with the camera and the microphone turned-off. If you want to intervene, please click the “raise hand” button. Enable (open) your camera and microphone only when you are nominally invited to intervene by the session moderator.
- Participants registered with online presentations are kindly asked to send their presentation visual support (PowerPoint file) at the following address: email@example.com.
- To further improve efficiency and avoid possible technical problems the submitted PowerPoint file will be displayed on the screen by the conference organizing team at the time of the presentation, and the presenter will get the control of the application.
- Participants will have 10 minutes to present their paper.
- Participants registered for online session, who have technical difficulties in connecting to online session platform may present in absentia. As such, they are required to send at firstname.lastname@example.org a recorded video presentation of no longer than 5 minutes length.
The file will be available to all participants in a special section of the conference website.
Poster Presentation PowerPoint Template
During the entire conference participants will have the possibility to discuss their work.
- Participants registered with poster presentations are kindly asked to send their poster (PowerPoint file) until 23rd of May , 4.00 PM at the following address: email@example.com.
- Contact authors of the conference papers presented as Poster, are kindly required to include their e-mail in the poster and check frequently their inbox, during the entire conference and to be available to answer questions or respond to comments addressed by other conference participants, in relation to their paper.
- Please note that the failure to submit the poster before the deadline indicate above, or the failure to respond to any messages in relation to the conference paper(s), will be treated as failure to attend the conference.