Please find below more details regarding the presentation method depending on the category you chosed:
- The conference will be held entirely online using Zoom conferencing platform.
- Online Presentation PowerPoint Template
- Participants registered with online presentation (presenters) will be automatically invited (by receiving a link and a password) to the conference sessions where their presentation is programmed.
- Other participants, who are not scheduled to present during a certain time slot, may opt to participate to one of the parallel sessions.
- During the conference, participants are kindly required to attend a certain activity 5 minutes before the starting time. Please enter your conference room with the camera and the microphone turned-off. If you want to intervene, please click the “raise hand” button. Enable (open) your camera and microphone only when you are nominally invited to intervene by the session moderator.
- Participants registered with online presentations are kindly asked to send their presentation visual support (PowerPoint file) at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org until 1st of June 2021 4.00 PM.
- To further improve efficiency and avoid possible technical problems the submitted PowerPoint file will be displayed on the screen by the conference organizing team at the time of the presentation, and the presenter will get the control of the application.
- Participants will have 10 minutes to present their paper.
- Participants registered for online session, who have technical difficulties in connecting to online session platform may present in absentia. As such, they are required to send at email@example.com a recorded video presentation of no longer than 5 minutes length, until 1st of June 2021
The file will be available to all participants in a special section of the conference website.
Poster Presentation PowerPoint Template
During the entire conference participants will have the possibility to discuss their work.
- Participants registered with poster presentations are kindly asked to send their poster (PowerPoint file) until 1st of June , 4.00 PM at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact authors of the conference papers presented as Poster, are kindly required to include their e-mail in the poster and check frequently their inbox, during the entire conference and to be available to answer questions or respond to comments addressed by other conference participants, in relation to their paper.
- Please note that the failure to submit the poster before the deadline indicate above, or the failure to respond to any messages in relation to the conference paper(s), will be treated as failure to attend the conference.